Re: Bayside Trains driver stood down.

>Here we go National Rail bashing again!!!
>
>It always amazes me how this crap can be passed on.
>
>Your sources are wrong or just plain liers.

I don't know about that!
actually got caught myself doing 145! but that was on a sprinter in a 130
kph section.
seriously though, no railway administration will put up with speeding as
reported in this post.
It does not happen. A heavy train down a hill will get away for a short
time, and that happens to the best of us. It is acceptable as long as the
train is safely brought back within the limits as soon as possible.
Rod