Re: Chubb Guards

David Johnson wrote in message <37821B81.CBB79CBF@ozemail.com.au>...
>Derick Wuen wrote:
>
>> At the risk of another cross-thread (thought they only happened with
tapered
>> boiler washout plugs, but there you go) we might also minimise the
alarming
>> outbreak of flat-spotted Tangaras, at least from the "vandelised"
handbrakes
>> source, by employment of said afro americans to patrol trains and
terrorise
>> passengers errrrr keep an eye on esteemed clients.
>
>Shouldn't that be "sauce"?
>
>--
>David Johnson
>CityRail Guard
>trainman@ozemail.com.au
>http://www.ozemail.com.au/~trainman/

Handbrake sauce?

Perhaps you mean handbrake saws?

Perchance handbrake sores?

or handbrake soars?

One thing for sure, despite Washington DC being the murder capital of the
USA, very little untoward goes on in the subway. When a Subway cop intimates
you should spring vertically, the only hestitation you may have is the pause
where you enquire about the precise distance required.