Re: Chubb Guards

WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote in message ...
>Derick Wuen wrote in message <3781d848.0@iridium.webone.com.au>...
>
>>The distinct bi-modal distrubution of the daily transport demand pattern
is
>>a feature of many "civilised" cities. But Sydney's seems to be more severe
>>than most. Anyone with some facts?
>
>Why not reduce fares between the peaks even further? This *might* help to
>simulate demand and use these assets even further. After all, it is
>absolutely ridiculous that you can purchase an off-peak return from Central
>to <insert destination> at 5.15pm - right in the middle of the peak. These
>tickets should not be available in the evening peak - restricting them to
>outside these hours *might* help to spread the load a bit.
>
>DaveP

According to the Telegraph, fare paying, like taxes, is entirely voluntary
these days. The ticket collectors are opening the gates and letting the
evaders out! ...... and you want to finesse the off-peak times from
Central......

Now let me see.....

Despite the tilt on the deck, if we move the deckchairs on the wing of C
deck to the rear of No2 funnel, we will maximise the benefit of deckchair
time for 2nd class Titanic passengers.

System looks as if its beyond fine tuning, me ol' vat of blubber.