Re: The stupidity of passengers.

In article <3693736E.4E1728A1@rivernet.com.au>, andrew-d <andrew-d@rivernet.com.au> writes:
> you are kidding arent you? 9-5 commuters are the worst of the lot , especially the ones who travel on the
> north shore line.

	Agree here. The only point in your whole posting.

>they will find anything to whinge about. when armed transit police patroled the train
> crime was down . you as a tafe teacher

	Contract computer programmer.

	I'd like to see some stats to support your claim about crime
	being down too.

>should understand that young adults have two sides , one for scholl
> tafe , adults and authority (when in front of them) and the other ,
> lets show off cause trouble and destroy

	Frankly I find adults to be generally more hypocritical
	and two faced than kids.

	Of course if you're a heavy handed authoritarian prick
	you will find that kids are 'respectful' to your face
	and derogatory behind your back.

	And I don't know what *you* were like as a kid,
	so maybe in your case it's true.

> everything in site. city rail workers have to put up with this every time they come to work . our working
> conditions are far worse than you can ever imagine. have you ever feared being spat at every day you go to
> work

	No, but not being a racist I don't *deserve* to be spat on at work.

> well that happens every time we have to work a train around the bankstown circle (commonly known as
> the leb loop).

	Called that by mindless racist jerks who can't tell an
	Armenian from an Ainu.

> why dont you take a minute and have a good hard think
>  from FRED

	I have.

	I used to think that the third world service with first world
	fares offered by Cityrail was due primarily to management/govt
	incompetence and bastardry, with perhaps a small factor due
	to a few apathetic moronic little Hitlers working there.

	Since starting to read this NG, I have come to the conclusion
	that while perhaps not the majority, moronic little Hitlers
	are the norm at Cityrail. Even if the government can be
	made to offer a credible service, it will still be provided
	by tiny minded racist bastards who want a uniform to throw
	their pathetic weight around in. I guess the rail workers
	with enough brains to see what's going on and get organised
	have already been gotten rid of.

	So there will be no battle over privatisation, it's already
	lost.

							- michael

Michael Strutt                          Title: Analyst/Programmer
Applications                            Phone: 9950-1844
Information Technology Bureau             Fax:
TAFE NSW, Australia                  Internet: MICHAEL.STRUTT@tafensw.edu.au