Re: The stupidity of passengers.

you are kidding arent you? 9-5 commuters are the worst of the lot , especially the ones who travel on the
north shore line. they will find anything to whinge about. when armed transit police patroled the train
crime was down . you as a tafe teacher should understand that young adults have two sides , one for scholl
tafe , adults and authority (when in front of them) and the other , lets show off cause trouble and destroy
everything in site. city rail workers have to put up with this every time they come to work . our working
conditions are far worse than you can ever imagine. have you ever feared being spat at every day you go to
work . well that happens every time we have to work a train around the bankstown circle (commonly known as
the leb loop). why dont you take a minute and have a good hard think
 from FRED