The stupidity of passengers.

I was working a train through the Bankstown Circle on New years Day. I
was in the fourth car of and 8 car S set (numbered R21 and R22) The
fifth car was locked off due to windows missing. The doors were locked,
lights out and I even had door out of order stickers on all 4 sets of
doors. We pulled into Lakemba, I hear a rip sound, turn and see this
woman rip off the sticker and try to force open the doors! I tell her to
stop it and that it was closed for a reason. She gets my details so she
can report me for being rasist!

It makes u wonder.

rgds