Re: Dorrigo

Gregory D. Young wrote:

> G'day Eddie,
>     IThe restoration of the line is totally contingent upon the support of
> the members. It will be fettled and rehabilitated again once the settlement
> is in place. It just taes work and people committed to do it. We have a
> large broad supportive base of members who will be and are prepared to
> support it. Really te only monetary constraints is/are having enough money
> to buy sleepers and ensuring materials are in place when needed.
> Cheers
> Greg Young

I just hope you guys relise how hards its going to be. I know from the work
I've done on the loop line. Might I suggest trying to obtain steel sleepers
from redundant State Rail lines. They last longer in rainforest areas and have
a lower maintainance overall, just remember to pack them right the first time.

rgds