Re: The stupidity of passengers.

In article <76m3c1$48n$1@lios.apana.org.au>, craigd@lios.apana.org.au (C. Dewick) writes:
> Sigh... this is one thing in the favour of privatisation - fully-armed and
> trained security personel, like what many US and Canadian transit operators
> have.. They wouldn't tolerate people doing what people get away with now on
> our trains.

	And the propaganda we commuters are fed is that
	the main argument in favour of privatisation is
	that in the US and Canada, slack, lazy, stupid
	& discourteous rail staff are not tolerated.

	Reckon the trains are safer over there Craig?
	Reckon the staff are better?
	Know what a stooge is?

							- michael

Michael Strutt                          Title: Analyst/Programmer
Applications                            Phone: 9950-1844
Information Technology Bureau             Fax:
TAFE NSW, Australia                  Internet: MICHAEL.STRUTT@tafensw.edu.au