Re: Transfer of X35 &S317 from Newport workshops to seymour

Reuben Farrelly wrote:

> What are these locos doing there - are they simply in storage in a shed or
> are they visible?
>
> Yuri J Sos <steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
> 369176a5.6163958@news.enternet.com.au">news:369176a5.6163958@news.enternet.com.au...
> >"Rod" <berlina@guvsucks.bigpond.com> wrote, and I selectively quote:
> >
> >>The X was very badly damaged and was stored as uneconomic to rebuild!
> Thank
> >>God the boys at Seymour have got it. They work miracles. I wonder how long
> >>before Wiscon Central or whoever gets V/Line next month takes to find out
> >>there are Locos there to hire???
> >
> >Following up on this comment, I have a list of Seymour locos as
> >follows
>
> >Diseasel
> >GM36, B74 (on SG), S303, S317, T320, T357, T378, X35, Y133, F202
>  imagine various groups/operators will probably grab the remaining
> >Ys and four Ss rather than letting them go to scrap.
>
> Oh you mean Yuri's and Sos's? ;) ;)  I hope they don't go to scrap :>
>
> Reuben

G'day Reuben.

We would like to advise all and sundry that we do not hide our equipment
- it is all visible. It can be inspected on Tuesdays, Thursdays,
Saturdays and Sundays and other times by appointment. Please take note
that if you intend to visit our depot and are travelling a long distance
contact us beforehand to avoid disappointment. Contact either this
address or snail mail to SRHC, PO Box 515, Seymour, Vic. 3661.

Peter Williams.