Re: Transfer of X35 &S317 from Newport workshops to seymour

What are these locos doing there - are they simply in storage in a shed or
are they visible?

Yuri J Sos <steam4me@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
369176a5.6163958@news.enternet.com.au">news:369176a5.6163958@news.enternet.com.au...
>"Rod" <berlina@guvsucks.bigpond.com> wrote, and I selectively quote:
>
>>The X was very badly damaged and was stored as uneconomic to rebuild!
Thank
>>God the boys at Seymour have got it. They work miracles. I wonder how long
>>before Wiscon Central or whoever gets V/Line next month takes to find out
>>there are Locos there to hire???
>
>Following up on this comment, I have a list of Seymour locos as
>follows

>Diseasel
>GM36, B74 (on SG), S303, S317, T320, T357, T378, X35, Y133, F202
 imagine various groups/operators will probably grab the remaining
>Ys and four Ss rather than letting them go to scrap.

Oh you mean Yuri's and Sos's? ;) ;)  I hope they don't go to scrap :>

Reuben