Re: ARTC Vic Train Control

Before either Newport or Tottenham B let a train into the sections  Newport - Brooklyn
- Tottenham B or the Signaller at Brooklyn lets a train enter either section from a
siding, the Signaller must get permission from all the Train Controllers concerned.
How hard will this be if the Train Controllers are in Adelaide, the telephone system
only allows very limited STD telephone calls ( In destination and number of lines
available) or the Train Controller's phone is busy. All of these things except
Adelaide are the situation now!
David G.