Re: Millennium Metcards (was: [VIC] R.I.P. Metcard Xpress??)

Gday all

John Wayman wrote:

> The Metcard has been turned into a collectors series that will appeal to
> more than just ticket gunzels. It will be worth it to pull cards out of
> rubbish bins and off the floor of carriages to build your collection.

Dont forget, you can see where the metcards were isued from (rail only)
at

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Station/7903/index.html

Further updates to the site in the new year if the computer still works
!!
--
Regards, Robbie,
Driver, Hillside Trains,