Re: [VIC] R.I.P. Metcard Xpress??

Hi all again
I think this news is actually good
1. Becasue i am one of the thousands of school kids at South Yarra trying to
plough through on open gate.
2. It means that people are still working on the machines and are still
trying to set them right  (although it seems unlikely to happen)

385DA46C.8703854C@yahoo.com">news:385DA46C.8703854C@yahoo.com...