Re: Millennium Metcards (was: [VIC] R.I.P. Metcard Xpress??)

The Metcard has been turned into a collectors series that will appeal to
more than just ticket gunzels. It will be worth it to pull cards out of
rubbish bins and off the floor of carriages to build your collection.

I knew they would find a use for Metcards because otherwise they have been
an absolute disaster as a ticket system.

Met employees continue to get issued with photo ID cards - where is Metcard
Express. Even City Link seems to have debugged its e-tag tolling system in
less time than Metcard Express has been in mothballs!

Cheers
John Wayman

386051D2.F3C275C@ozemail.com.au">news:386051D2.F3C275C@ozemail.com.au...