Re: [VIC] Steamfreight (was: [VIC] Tour clashes)

Krel wrote:

> Not a complete success. We got four times as many people to our TTTE
> weekend for half the work. We need more attendees for VGR to continue
> "Delivering the Goods".

Why is "Delivering the Goods" held during the winter months (or close to)? The
weather is often cold and wet during those months. What about April, September or
October? Also in 1998 it was held on the same weekend as the popular ARE tour to
Dookie (Which I went on). On another note, things like running the two well wagons
together tend to wreck the look of a goods train for photography, it really looks
odd. If the goods trains looked authentic then it might be more of an attraction to
people who wouldn't have gone to it.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: