[VIC] Steamfreight was Re: [VIC] Tour clashes (was: high speed tours (was: [VIC] R766 and R711 Ballarat tour.))

On Wed, 22 Dec 1999 17:59:38 +1100, James Brook
<ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote:

>For me, the most annoying thing as far as clashes go has been the VGR Steamfreight
>weekend. For the last two years I have been on a railtour during that weekend. In
>1998 it was the ARE Dookie tour and this year it was the QR Heritage Sunshine
>Express tour from Brisbane to Cairns. Hopefully I can make it next year. :-)
>
>I have one complaint <g!> about the BB18 1/4 though, its too quiet! lol (Especially
>after hearing R711, even Victoria's other locos seem quiet :-) )

Steamfreight has been renamed "Delivering the Goods".
The next DTG will be held in May 2001.
DTG will be a biannual event (every two years).

Cheers

Krel

VGR website http://www.castlemaine.net.au/~vgr/

If competition is so good how come there is only one Competition Commision?