Re: W class trams (was: Millennium Metcards (was: [VIC] R.I.P. Metcard Xpress??))

Better still the best handfull of each class could be selected, the
rest sold to willing (read rich) international purchasers and the
money donated with the trams to various existing tramway museums, even
relocate ONE to the city if it seen as appropriate, rather than having
underfunded, underresorced centres dotted all over country Victoria
(Ballarat and Bendigo are excluded from this, they are in the right
spot).

Daniel Gerrard
"The history of our future can only be found in the preservation of
today"