Re: Sydney rail system sucks?!?!?!?

We cannot prevent our members from using spam proof addresses when
posting
to newsgroups.  I had a look at the newsgroup in question, and at that
persons post's in particular.  He repeatedly says that he likes to rile
things up on newsgroups.  Unfortunately, there is nothing in his posts
that
are against our terms and conditions, so I cannot take any action in
this
case.

On 19/12/99 at 1:46 Rod Young wrote:

>Dear Sir , madam
>			I am hoping that you might help me. I am
attempting to contact a
>nuisance who is upsetting a lot of people in the news group AusRail
>He is telling everyone that he is a Metropolitan Train Driver, and
writing
>such rubbish that
>1. I fear he may be a Driver and if so he is mentally unstable, or
drugged
>or both!
>Or2.as I think I really believe is probably a young school kid who is
doing
>some damage to my Proffesionxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Would you please advise if this idiot is indeed with Alphalink, and if
so,
>are you condoning anonymous posting?
>Would you please prevent him from posting anonymously, and preferably
>prevent him posting at all.

Now if we bombard our poor Shari with requests ......
"Shari Porter, Alphalink Admin" <admin@alphalink.com.au>
Better still We could do what I am going to do now, ..Write a new
receive Rule that eliminates this idiot...

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.