Re: Millennium Metcards (was: [VIC] R.I.P. Metcard Xpress??)

It means that the heritage groups will still be fighting for the W class
trams to not be retired in 2999AD =) Just think, 150 years old and still
going strong =)

cheers
Johann

386051D2.F3C275C@ozemail.com.au">news:386051D2.F3C275C@ozemail.com.au...