Re: Return of Its Academic!

This also used to be the case at Epping (NSW) where the centre track shared
two adjoining platforms, although from memory, not for their entire length.
(slight overlap).

They then cut back the platform on the Up side,and fenced it,  and now only
the Down side is used.

Regards,

Paul
Chris Brownbill <cbrnbill@enternet.com.au> wrote in message
3860A615.94F83917@enternet.com.au">news:3860A615.94F83917@enternet.com.au...
> No to the first one, but yes to the second.  At Brighton (SA) and Olympic
Park
> (and only at those two stations as far as I know, a train can be at two
> platforms at the same time, and this is used in regular service.
Glanville had