Re: Email to John Laws regarding comments this morning

Finding out what a problem may be is like playing Chinese whispers.  The
controller tells the signaller, the signaller tells the phone boy, the phone
boy tells the driver and if we're lucky the guard gets some idea from all
those people what is going on and tells the passengers.  If the cause of our
delay is a red signal, all I can say is "The reason for this delay is a red
signal ahead."  I can't tell you any more than that and for most people that
still isn't enough.....we can't win either way.

83agvh$2oen$1@otis.netspace.net.au">news:83agvh$2oen$1@otis.netspace.net.au...