Re: Melb destination rolls

Seemed to be,pre city Loop,when Sandy went to Broady,Dandy to Willy, and St
Kilda and Port Melb shuttles where the norm,like wise the Princess Bridge
trains stayed on there patch,so the driver and guard did not have to crank
it around the whole roll for the likely return destination.Adding the rider
that yes of course there where exceptions.
We got spoiled when auto select a number rollers came in and cranking became
a lost art form <g!>