Re: I made a mistake, OK!!!! (was: [VIC] Robinvale weekender)

Lineman wrote:

> Was that an apology or a tirade?
> Typical of your style James,you write the inflammatory statement,when
> queried about it you apologise and then attack the person who tried to
> reason with you.
> Sound reasoning process there mate,keep it up you will go far I'm sure, just
> like Jeff.
> Cheers
> Graeme

Since when have you tried to reason with me on this? Instead of simply pointing
out that in your opinion my comment was wrong, you wrote a post full of sarcasm
that was clearly trying to start an argument. If you had been reasonable I
wouldn't be wasting my time writing this post now. If you actually thought about
others feelings like you think I should be doing, you would have picked your
words more carefully. I have nothing against someone pointing out an error or a
mistake but your extremely sarcastic post went a bit too far, especially when it
was all just about one small comment in a rather large post. It wasn't like I
had written an entire post insulting pensioners and the unemployed. In fact
sarcasm is very typical of your style. I've seen you do the same thing to other
people. If that post of yours wasn't inflammatory then I don't know what is. If
you want others to be reasonable to you then start being reasonable yourself.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au