Re: [VIC] Robinvale weekender.

"James Brook" <ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
3851F31B.5D771473@ozemail.com.au">news:3851F31B.5D771473@ozemail.com.au...
.<snip>
> Only pensioners and dole bludgers will be able to book on this tour! > --
> - James Brook -
>
>" Only pensioners and dole bludgers",good to see our public subsidised
higher education system is turning out such well rounded elitist thinkers.I
expect you subscribe to the idea of 1 vote for pensioners,death for the
unemployed and 5 votes for university educated types who know what's better
for the rest of us.But thinking of others feelings is not a pre requisite
for getting on these days,is it.
Graeme