I made a mistake, OK!!!! (was: [VIC] Robinvale weekender)

Lineman wrote:

> Hi Dave
> Yes I am sure that is the point he was trying to make how ever the way it
> was written could easily be construed as offensive not only to pensioners
> but the too many people who are marginalised for what ever reason and do not
> have a job.
> Its remarks like that that divide this country unnecessarily between the
> fortunate haves and have nots.
> Graeme

And its people like you who are looking for any excuse to flame someone who turn
these sort of things into arguments. I've been on plenty of newsgroups and there
is always someone who picks apart what you write looking for any sort of comment
that they can start an argument with. They always miss the real point of what
you are trying to say, they just want a flaming war. I'm only human so I do make
mistakes. I admit that what I wrote was a mistake. I really hate it when you
make a mistake like that and someone decides to start an argument over it. When
I write something I always try to make it as diplomatic as possible but
sometimes a comment just slips through. It's hard to think of everything and I'm
sure that everyone here is guilty of that. There have been plenty of times when
I have wanted to insult many of you but I don't because I am trying to be
reasonable. I respect that you all have your points of view and it wouldn't be
much of a discussion group if you didn't. Graeme stop being so high and mighty
because you aren't exactly perfect. Some of the things you've said in the past
haven't been free of possible insults to people. Whether it's intentional or
not, we all do it.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail: