Re: [VIC] Robinvale weekender.

Dave Malcolm wrote:

> I'm just guessing, but I think the point of James's post was to suggest that
> alot of people who are working or studying wont be able to get the time off.
> It was probably not worded as well as it could have been.
>
> Dave Malcolm

Thanks Dave, you saw the point of what I was trying to say. You're right,
looking back at it I didn't word it correctly but when I wrote it I was really
annoyed that the tour I have been looking foward to since hearing about it last
year has been shifted to one of the few weekends when I can't go anywhere. So I
probably wasn't thinking 100% straight when I wrote this. If I offended anyone
with the "dole bludger" comment I'm sorry.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au