Re: conditions as train operators

Rod wrote in message <82muei$obo$1@news1.mpx.com.au...

>Confidentiality clauses are part of life, friend!

You haven't actually established that there was a confidentiality clause.

>Try to find out if the person you are waiting for is on board that plane
>that you have spent an hour waiting at the airport for.

And that is a legal requirement designed to prevent ex-husbands, etc. from
finding out where ex-wives are, etc. It also applies to coaches and trains
as well. But how does that have any effect on what we are discussing?

>So for those that are intersted, Dave, I expect to hear all the details of
>your wage contract by return post???

Nope - We are all at liberty to disclose what we ourselves earn. That was
done before and you took exception to that.

>and just to further muddy the waters, I am working for a Private
>Corporation, nothing Public about Freight Victoria....at the moment.
>I think that anyone who objects to my anger at that Turkeys stupidity,
>should also disclose full details of their own work contracts also, or just
>shut up!

You don't get to rule on that any time soon.

>I can see it now, students, and unemployed, all taxpayers!

Some of us are taxpayers, and award conditions are in the public domain.
They are freely available from the relevant industrial bodies. Nothing
confidential was revealed.

You, on the other hand, started parroting on about legal action. So, unless
you are prepared to quote the relevant laws under which that legal action
would be taken, I suggest that you take your own advice and shut up.

Dave