Re: conditions as train operators

Dave Proctor <daproc@spambait.umpires.com> wrote in message
82irrn$e08$1@news1.mpx.com.au">news:82irrn$e08$1@news1.mpx.com.au...
> Why not? They are employed by a body that I, as a taxpayer of the state of
> NSW, am subsidising. Whilst individual employee records should certainly
be
> confidential, why can't the general conditions be publically available?
>
> Dave
Confidentiality clauses are part of life, friend!
Try to find out if the person you are waiting for is on board that plane
that you have spent an hour waiting at the airport for.
So for those that are intersted, Dave, I expect to hear all the details of
your wage contract by return post???
and just to further muddy the waters, I am working for a Private
Corporation, nothing Public about Freight Victoria....at the moment.
I think that anyone who objects to my anger at that Turkeys stupidity,
should also disclose full details of their own work contracts also, or just
shut up!
I can see it now, students, and unemployed, all taxpayers!
Rod