Re: Who said there's no variety these days?

Would the original orange V/Line livery been based on the orange teacup
livery, just painted over?

I have also seen the MTH cars in a different orange livery (white lining
across the windows IIRC) Would that have been from the teacup days?

Thanks
Michael

Michael Walker said in message <936539529.268198@diddley.primus.com.au>, I
therefore quote: