Re: Who said there's no variety these days?

G'day,

Paul Hogan wrote:

> On a quick visit to Dynon back in June, we counted 14 different classes
> (including R711 on shed). This included a BL, a DL and an 81, but *excluded*
> any NR class!

Lets take it from the top then.....

National Express (formerly VLP)
Crimson (N, A, P, Y, Sprinter, Cars, D vans), orange (N, A, P, Y, Cars, D vans),
green (Sprinters), grey (PH, PCJ vans), blue (PH vans), brown (heritage cars)

Freight Victoria
Orange, Green, any number of colours for wagons

WCR
Blue (general), orange, blue (R711), green

Great Northern
Maroon (dark red?)

National Rail
Orange/Grey, Steelink Grey, Trailerail Green, Seatrain Blue, Indigenious, AN
Green, V/Line Orange (?)

RTS
Blue

GSR
Maroon, Silver (with variations)

Countrylink
Blue (with variations on powercars)

ASR
Orange, AN Freight Green, AN Pass Green/Silver

Freightcorp
Blue

Phew!  How many have I missed??

Regards,