Re: Roma to Charleville

Craig Potter wrote:

> I went out on the Westlander a few weeks ago and yes the speed limits is
> there although I was told by the catering staff it is 50 to Mitchell and
> less from there to Charleville.  The short rail lengths made it hard to
> sleep!  It is 30 km/h from Charleville to Cunnamulla, no wonder they run a
> bus now! The minibus had only 8 people on it.

This bus replacement malarky is typical of others.
The trains has less than 50 people on board - replace with a bus.
Bus then has less than 10 on most days. Why? They drive their cars meaning that
the 50 people on the train wished to go by rail and not road, but if road then
not bus.
Have a look at Victoria's western line for a classic example. Also the Albury
bg pass debacle.

David.