Re: Roma to Charleville

I went out on the Westlander a few weeks ago and yes the speed limits is
there although I was told by the catering staff it is 50 to Mitchell and
less from there to Charleville.  The short rail lengths made it hard to
sleep!  It is 30 km/h from Charleville to Cunnamulla, no wonder they run a
bus now! The minibus had only 8 people on it.

Craig

19990816064834.08954.00000594@ng-cd1.aol.com">news:19990816064834.08954.00000594@ng-cd1.aol.com...