Now here's a new one!

Whilst I'm not going to endorse this as in anyway accurate, I've heard it
from a Western source, (not the IP one).

Westrail have, I'm told, have just signed a deal with a major US Regional,
who ownes railways in Canada, NZ, Tas and the UK, (don't know who that could
be)? To sell a number of "L" Class locos for light line use in the Mid West
US Grain Belt.

Note: Exnarc does not endorse this rumour as being factual. But, think about
it. They are SD40's, (the road in question already has a fleet of them),
they are surplus, (if they are not sold they will be scrapped). They are
fairly low mileage, so there may be some truth in the rumour.

If it happens: Remember you read it hear first!!!!
If it doesn't: What are you talking about?????

Bob.