Re: Now here's a new one!

ATN already own 7 L class units. These are presently being overhauled at
Whyalla. Destination after that is unknown. Perhaps you may be right. Another
rumour is that several SD40s (apparently owned by Genesee and Wyoming) are on a
ship between the USA and Australia at this moment. Anyone wish to comment on
that?
Cheers
Bob