Re: Who said there's no variety these days?

It takes time to grow on you.... I'll have to admit, when i first saw it,
it looked repulsive. I think that's because of the horrible excuse of a
typeface used in the V/Line logo. Orange and grey also suit the N class
locos better. As for the A/P/Y, put them back to their old VR livery...
in the case of the P class, put the cab back half a metre, and drop it to
the height of the rest of the unit, also rename it to a T class :-)

Regards
Michael.