Re: Who said there's no variety these days?

>It takes time to grow on you.... I'll have to admit, when i first saw it,
>it looked repulsive. I think that's because of the horrible excuse of a
>typeface used in the V/Line logo. Orange and grey also suit the N class
>locos better. As for the A/P/Y, put them back to their old VR livery...
>in the case of the P class, put the cab back half a metre, and drop it to
>the height of the rest of the unit, also rename it to a T class :-)

The orange and grey were certainly an improvement on the orange tea cup
livery and both were better than the appalling plain orange livery that
first came with Vline! (For an idea, look at any Vline timetable booklet
circa 1981-1984 or thereabouts, there used to be a picture of an orange
liveried A or B class pulling a train on the cover)