Re: Who said there's no variety these days?

Russell Norton wrote:

> Speaking of variety, the other week there were four drivers' in a pub at
> Parkes, having a beer together after work. Nothing unusual about that,
> except they all worked for different rail companies (FreightCorp, NRC,
> GrainCorp, Silverton) !!

Although fragmentation has caused staunch division among a (decreasing as
attitudes slowly change) number of employees, there are plenty to whom the
uniform you wear makes little difference.  We're all in the business of
moving people or stuff by rail......

Regards,
CH.
--