Re: Oakleigh

Craig Haber wrote:

> G'day,
>
> David Langley wrote:
>
> > Am I right in assuming you are talking about the list of pulls underneath the
> > actual track layout.
>
> No.  I'm talking about the actual track layout.  Stand in the box and face the track,
> and the down end is to your left, the up end (with the level crossing) is to your
> right.  Look up at the diagram above the frame, and the diagram is reverse.

I have a copy of the 1988 diagram and it is correct to the track layout. Have they drawn
a new diagram (and I don't know why they would) since the crossover was renewed in recent
times? You didn't note the drawing date by any chance. I'll send you a copy of my 1988
diagram (by separate email) and you can tell me if that seems to be the one that you saw.

David.