Re: Oakleigh

G'day,

David Langley wrote:

> It may be stupid to you (reason please) but to the engineer who put it
> there, probably perfectly normal. Have you seen the pull chart from
> Flinders Street D, West Tower or Camberwell all similar panels i.e. route
> setting panels.

Only slightly related to the topic but....something which I think is stupid
(just one of many, many stupid things....) is at Donnybrook - if you stand in
the 'box, face the track and look out the window you'll have the down end to
your left, up end to your right.  Look up at the diagram and it's a mirror
image - up end on the left, down end on the right....and no, the diagram is
*not* hung upside-down!

Cheers,
CH.
--