Re: Oakleigh

: > I have updated up Oakleigh Signalling page to include the pull chart.
: >
: > I have no idea why they have a stupid pull chart which is totally
: > different from normal pull charts.  But it is there any way.

: It may be stupid to you (reason please) but to the engineer who put it
: there, probably perfectly normal. Have you seen the pull chart from
: Flinders Street D, West Tower or Camberwell all similar panels i.e. route
: setting panels.

Yes I have, I suppose I think it is a little stupid because I don't realy
understand it.
Having 23 for point reverse and (23) for points normal if different to
other places.  Would 24 be normal or reverse for a signal?

Apart from that is makes some sence, but you don't need the point levers
when seting routes.  Expect some points like Camberwell you have to use
the point levers for siding A, but nothing else.  I know they set the
points for Alamein reverse, and the down crossover between the centre
line and the down line normal and sleve them when Box Hill is switched out
so that they can't set a route for the down line.

--
Chris Gordon
http://www.ecr.mu.oz.au/~cmgord