Re: More about Privatisation from Britain

Michael Kurkowski <mk@netstra.com.au> wrote in message
8E2BDD480mwah@news.mel.ihug.com.au">news:8E2BDD480mwah@news.mel.ihug.com.au...
> No nasty chip.. It's the truth. You just have to look at our hospital
> system for proof that he is a bad premier. I won't even mention,
education,
> and many other things that he has ruined.
>
> Ask yourself this, if we were REALLY that short of money, to cause closure
> of hospital beds and schools, well why the **** are we building a football
> stadium on taxpayers money??????
>

> Regards
> Michael

Because you only need hospital beds when your sick, but football grounds win
votes all the year round.

Did anyone read the artical in the Herald Sun re: National Express and
CGEA's rail operations in Britain being unreliable???

I haven't seen the article but I was told it said something along the lines
that its cheaper to pay the fines for late running than fix the problems????

Could someone enlighten us to the article!!!!

Bob.