Re: More about Privatisation from Britain

No nasty chip.. It's the truth. You just have to look at our hospital
system for proof that he is a bad premier. I won't even mention, education,
and many other things that he has ruined.

Ask yourself this, if we were REALLY that short of money, to cause closure
of hospital beds and schools, well why the **** are we building a football
stadium on taxpayers money??????

Regards
Michael