Re: Oakleigh

G'day,

David Langley wrote:

> Am I right in assuming you are talking about the list of pulls underneath the
> actual track layout.

No.  I'm talking about the actual track layout.  Stand in the box and face the track,
and the down end is to your left, the up end (with the level crossing) is to your
right.  Look up at the diagram above the frame, and the diagram is reverse.  I'm
notasignalgunzel, so I didn't look at the list of pulls :)

> Craig we
> all learn together.

Indeed so!

Cheers,