Re: Murwillumbah.

L & D wrote:

> I don't have to worry about the taxi fare just ring the Mrs to pick me up but
> all the same I'd much rather it at least came up to at least Tweed Heads.
>
> Davo

well, having just come back from a trip on the gold coast and
experienced QLR's amazingly clean and futuristic gold coast line, i
think it's time to bring back the debate of extending both the QLR gold
coast line and the murwillumbah line to atleast meet at say coolangatta
(like albury once was) so you could jump off the XPT and get on a QLR
train of some type, and then look at running dual guage all the way into
brisbane in the future and keep a small diesel service along the other
line to keep those people happy.
--
I Michael Van Baast       I