Re: Murwillumbah.

Rod wrote:

> Thats not exactly how it seems to me!
> I visit Elanora about twice a year and try to get XPT tickets to
> Murwillumbah.

I have known a few friends try to get tickets from Murwillumbah to Sydney or
other Destinations with out luck and have travelled by bus instead.

> Most of the time I can't, account the train is booked out, and I have to go
> to Brisbane and travel back by Coach.
> When I do get a seat, I cant get a coach seat to Tweed Heads, and it costs
> me a Taxi Fare.

I don't have to worry about the taxi fare just ring the Mrs to pick me up but
all the same I'd much rather it at least came up to at least Tweed Heads.

Davo