Re: Wollongong Quokka's (Robert Simons) hot gay fantasy

On 17 Aug 1999 22:16:41 -0000, Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header
(Uluru) wrote:

<snip Snip SNIP!!!>

I know I've commented on Quokka's "secret admirer" before but this
post was just unbelievable.

This newsgroup is meant to primarily be for the discussion of
australian television, and shows on australian tv, not the
distribution of porn (gay or otherwise). As others have noted, if we'd
wanted to see that we could have gone to a more appropriate newsgroup.

Quokka mate, I hope this doesn't put you off posting here.  Mr
Anonymous-Remailer-dickhead doesn't deserve the notoriety despite his
obvious craving for attention.

melinka