Re: Wollongong Quokka's (Robert Simons) hot gay fantasy

Uluru <Anonymous-Remailer@See.Comment.Header> wrote in message
199908172228.WAA32647@berlin.neuropa.net">news:199908172228.WAA32647@berlin.neuropa.net...

Apologies to aus.media-watch in particular... don't think I've posted much
there ever except for replies to cross-posted threads out of aus.tv.

To aus.rail as well... haven't posted or even read there for a long time
(heck - as you guys have probably realised... I mainly look in every time
there's another CityRail stuff up to find out what the hell happened :) ),
but you're usually refreshingly free of this kind of spam over there.

I haven't been reading aus.tv.pay for ages either, although I keep meaning
to.  Oh well.  But at least my little friend shows he/she/it can master the
Author Posting History in DejaNews.  C'mon everyone, I think that deserves
some credit.

aus.comms.mobile needs no apologies... we're used to attempted gay insults
over there. :)

Now having said all that... did you all pick the fault?

> Then one day we coincided at the gym.  He was working out shirtless in
> his tight shorts.

Regular readers will know that I wouldn't be caught dead in a Gym... and I
most certainly would not be working out. :)

> Quokka is the best thing that's ever happened to me.  We
> plan to get married in a few months."

You wish.

--
Robs the Sydney Wollongong Quokka