Re: Orange/yellow paint

Michael wrote:

Railway Rasputin said in message <37ABE3A8.EA96C19E@fastlink.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

I still don't see what people don't like about the tulloch cars! :) I much
prefer them to any standard S set cars! Then again, like i can talk, I
don't live in Sydney. Oh and those who dont like the V sets either, we will
gladly swap them for our hitachi's - Actually, i'd swap a Hitachi for *any*
sydney stock, yes, that include's a Tangara :))

Regards
Michael

I like the Tulloch cars. The seats are better than the newer trains.(Choppers, Tangaras)
They must of done something right because they have lasted so long.
However, driver wise, the Tullochs are a bit of a pain.

rgds