Re: DKM/DKT

WhaleOilBeefHooked wrote:

Hubert Lam wrote in message <7ogv99$50t$1@toto.tig.com.au>...
>so apart from the entrance to the seating compartment and slightly modified
>seating, what other technical differences are there?

They are semi-permanently coupled into two car sets - a DKM/DKT combo can
work with a DIM/DIT as a four car set, but a DKM is not paired with a DIT
(or any other trailer).

DaveP

That is because of the walkway through and the park brakes. When you apply the spring park brake in the drivers cab the one on the trailer applies also.
DKMs are chopper controlled (DJM's are also but DIMs arn't).

There are few other things which I can't remember.

rgds