Re: Orange/yellow paint

Railway Rasputin said in message <37ABE3A8.EA96C19E@fastlink.com.au>, I
therefore quote:

I still don't see what people don't like about the tulloch cars! :) I much
prefer them to any standard S set cars! Then again, like i can talk, I
don't live in Sydney. Oh and those who dont like the V sets either, we will
gladly swap them for our hitachi's - Actually, i'd swap a Hitachi for *any*
sydney stock, yes, that include's a Tangara :))

Regards
Michael